Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ummm.. So We're Going to the Finals??

And I thought the Giants had a better chance beating the Pats two years ago haha.. Well I'm going to have to be a little brief on this one cause I'm practically out the door. I'm sure everyone knows that the US took out Spain today 2-0.. and I have a couple things I'd like to touch on.

First, we defended like we had 3 testicles and the play of Rico and Jay... simply out of this world.. Rico Clark was EVERYWHERE. We were first to every ball in the box and never gave up on anything. When they did break through with a shot or the ball... Timmy was there to save the day.

Secondly.... I don't think Lando had a bad touch for the entire game...??

Thirdly, thank you Sergio Ramos.... hahahahahahahahahah the look on his face was absolutely PRICELESS when Dempsey put that one home hahaha!!

Also, though he came out I thought Charlie Davies played out of his mind also for the time he was on the field. He was a little worn out towards the end but he worked his ass off and well that's all we can really ask for.

And for some awards.. I'll give the Man of the match to Rico Clark.. disagree w/ me please.. thanks.. and the Joe Bulak BEAST Moment of The Game goes to Jozy when he flicked his pinkie and threw Capdevila off of is back and ripped (a horrible shot might I add) it home for the us.

Oh yeah and for some closing words... I think the refs are out to get us.. there were two offside calls late in the game one on Jozy and the other on Connor.. THEY WERE NOT OFFSIDE! and What did Bradley do to earn that red?? I need to get another look maybe i'm wrong.. but I didnt see ANYTHING that desirved a straight red... and its not like he was consistantly fouling the entire game... I dunno.. just something to think about is all...

Well on a brighter note this game gives me an excuse to get black out drunk tonight!!! yyaayy

GO USA!!!

No comments: