Friday, June 12, 2009

Madrid....


I just wanted to throw something quick up about Real today before I left on a journey to the north east for a couple days. I read the lil interview that Cannavaro had w/ soccernet and I couldn't agree with him more. I don't think Real will succeed. Yes, they will be able to field the greatest offensive team in soccer in the coming year, but will they be a TEAM. I think they will start off great but as the year goes on, drama will be the end of them.

One last thing.... Who do they have in the back? The biggest reason for Man Utds success these past years is because they're a balanced team. They're as good in the back as they are in the front. Real have Sergio Ramos....

If Real keeps signing people for attacking purposes they'll be great, but they won't be the best in my eyes.... thoughts?



Go USA!

No comments: