Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Riddance: Reyna Retires

As first reported on Soccer By Ives, Claudio Reyna is finally doing the right thing and retiring.......thus allowing the Red Bulls to purchase a player with his vacant DP spot. I would write a congratulatory post on all of his accomplishments, but seeing as how he didn't wanna take a buyout to help the team he wasn't helping.......I think I'm gonna hold off on that for a while. I think this is like God's b-day present to me since mine is coming up on Friday........I couldn't have asked for a better one unless the Red Bulls go out and buy Henry with the new found DP slot and cap space?????........OK I'm probably pushing it but you never know.........If your around NYC and you see a guy who looks way too happy and is doing a drunken jig then its probably me.......wow, what a great day it is to be a Red Bulls fan.

1 comment:

Chris Courtney said...

So refreshing to see someone who is not automatically jumping on the boo-hoo bandwagon.

Ciao,

Chris