Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tottenham Heelspurs..

I just watched the Tottenham v. Portsmouth game and I just felt the need to comment on it because I had predicted the Spurs to finish in the top 4 this season. They dominated the play throughout the game but they just couldn't finish. They should have won the game today by AT LEAST 2 goals.

Three things piss me off about them (I don't care for the team its just when you predict a team to be in the top 3 you don't want them to have the least amount of points in the league). Firstly, they bypass Modric in the midfield way to often. They seem to prefer to hit the seams in a direct route to the forwards or use Lennon (or Bentley when he's in) on the wings. When Modric was involved, he creates chance after chance (watch the highlights folks). Secondly, their finishing is horrid, though it could be looking up due to the recent signing of Mr. Defoe (who scored the only goal for Spurs today). Defoe and Bent both had chances that I think my mom could have finished. Lastly, Gomez SUCKS, he has hands like cinder blocks. If they want any chance of getting away from the relegation zone they need to go out NOW and pick up a keeper!

Well I'm done ranting, what do you think about this team who had so much potential, but can only produce 8 goals in its 11 home matches in EPL play...??

No comments: