Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Article 17 of FIFA Rules....?


Wow... doesn't he look upset... I don't think I've ever seen a player want to leave his club so bad. I still think the guy's not as good as he thinks but Zennit are stalling the talks and he's getting frustrated, on a personal note I don't think its the club... I think he's just a wimp and hates the cold... So this boyish 27 yr old is going to buy out his contract and get the hell out of there. Article 17 of the FIFA rules says he can do it as early as November.
I don't know what to think about this, I feel bad for the guy cause I can only dream about playing for Arsenal (or a possible Man City swoop) and the only thing holding him back is his club. However, I do believe that he should honor his contract with his current club and see it out of they don't want to get rid of him. I'll have to side with Arshie just because its the opportunity of a lifetime to play at a top flight club, and his club should respect his wishes.. and buy me lots of beer..
Thoughts?

No comments: