Friday, August 17, 2007

Young Gunners Take First Leg

Although this is a bit late, I always have to make time to talk about my team, Arsenal. They took the first leg of a Champions League qualifier 2-0 at Sparta Prague on wednesday, with Hleb and Fabregas(two members of my dominant EPL fantasy midfield) hitting for one each. This was a bit of a suprise to me, because I was fully expecting Jens Lehmann to gift the other team about three goals to make it a bit interesting. The baby gunners should be a fun team to watch this year with all the amazing young talent and the beautiful passing game which Wenger has always stressed, which by the way is a welcome respite from the long ball tactics employed by other EPL clubs........and on another note, I was wondering if anybody could hook me up with Bacary Sagna's hairstyle because I think its awesome. Really awesome.

No comments: